Chain Lube Spray is an effective adhesive chain lubricant for lubrication and corrosion protection of high-speed chains in automobiles.
Chain Lube Spray is used for superior lubrication of all types of chain-driven vehicles like bicycles, motorcycles, etc as well as industrial chains that require a lubricant of moderate adhesiveness. It applies as a bead of foam thus eliminating over-spray and waste.
Kindly note that the O-rings and chains need to be cleaned thoroughly using Chain Cleaner Spray before applying the Chain Lube Spray for better results and performance.
Chain Lube Spray is used for superior lubrication of all types of chain driven vehicles like bicycles, motor cycles etc as well as industrial chains that require a lubricant of moderate adhesiveness. It applies as a bead of foam thus eliminating over-spray and waste.
- Superior penetration
- Excellent lubrication and corrosion protection of chain & sprocket
- For protection against shock loading and severe wear caused by metal-to-metal contact Extends chain & sprocket life
- Reduces noise
- Highly adhesive and resistant to throwing off O-ring neutral
- Very good resistance to cold and hot water
- Highly Safe to the environment according to ROHS and meeting REACH compliance Protects the parts approximately up to 6 months from environment like rust and corrosion.
Minimum shelf life
The minimum shelf life is approx. 18 months if the product is stored in its original closed container in a dry, frost-free place.
Safety Precautionary Measures
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Wear suitable gloves to protect your hands
- Do not breathe vapour
- Keep out of reach of children
- Chain Lube can cause slight irritation to eyes
- In case of a problem, wash with plenty of cold water
- Do not store over 50 C
- Keep away from the heat source, sunlight and open flame
Disposal requirements vary by state and local jurisdiction. All used and unused products should be disposed of in conformance with local, state and federal regulations.
The data in this product information is based on our general experience and knowledge at the time of printing and is intended to give information of possible applications to a reader with technical experience. It constitutes neither an assurance of product properties nor does it release the user from the obligation of performing preliminary tests with the selected product. We recommend contacting our Technical Consulting Staff to discuss your specific application. If required and possible we will be pleased to provide a sample for testing. Glosil products are continually improved. Therefore, Glosil Lubricants reserves the right to change all the technical data in this product information at anytime without notice.